The gentle yet powerfully effective training techniques that I use are called Natural Horsemanship. Similar courses offered by other trainers can cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Now, I’m offering you a detailed video training course that you can download and watch in the comfort of your own home and it’s FREE
To get your FREE gentle horse training video course, simply enter your name and email and then click the “Send Me The Videos” button.
You’ll get a confirmation message from Joint Venture Lightning (the company who set all of this up for me) asking you to please confirm your subscription by clicking the link in the email.
Once you do this, then you’ll get a welcome message from me that also contains the link to the video download page where you can immediately download the first three lessons to get you started. The first three videos are on the basics, but don’t under estimate their power or importance.
- Lesson #1: Understand how your horse thinks with Herd Dynamics (3.85 Mb .wmv)
- Lesson #2: Learn how to greet your horse so it’s easier to catch with Catching Your Horse (14 Mb .wmv)
- Lesson #3: Earn your horse’s respect with your Circle of Safety (3.51 Mb .wmv)
Then, over the coming weeks you will continue to get weekly natural horsemanship lessons that cover a variety of important topics to improve your horse handling skills and your horse’s responsiveness.
Future lessons include:
- Lesson #4 Feel and Timing
- Lesson #5 Disengaging the Hind Quarters
- Lesson #6 How To Properly Put The Bridle On
- Lesson #7 How To Properly Saddle Up
- Lesson #8 Warming Up Your Horse Before You Ride
- Lesson #9 Training Both Sides of Your Horse for Balance
- Lesson #10 Your Horse’s Changing Eye
- Lesson #11 How To Properly Mount Your Horse
- Lesson #12 How To Disengage the Hind Quarters While Mounted
- Lesson #13 The Best Way To Stop A Bolting Horse… The One Rein Stop
- Lesson #14 How To Get Your Horse to Back Up
- Lesson #15 Moving Your Horse’s Front Quarters
- Lesson #16 How to Easily Pick Up Your Horse’s Feet
- Lesson #17 How To Safely Dismount
- Lesson #18 How To Safely Remove Your Saddle
- Lesson #19 How To Safely Remove Your Bridle
Be sure to take the time to practice each lesson with your horse before the next lesson arrives.
Enjoy your FREE horse training video course.
Natural Horsemanship Trainer and Riding Instructor